Colon or the large intestine is one of the important parts of human body. To keep your colon clean and healthy it is necessary to take some preventive measures like cleansing your colon. Below listed are some of the remedies that helps in cleaning colon.
1. Yogurt – It has high amounts of bacteria and probiotics, which keeps you away from bad bacteria. Yogurt also discourages the growth of cells that are lining in the colon.
2. Ginger & Honey – The mixture of ginger and honey is one of the best traditional remedy for colon cleansing.
• Take a piece of fresh clean ginger and crush it into a paste.
• Add little water and 2 tablespoon of honey and mix it well and drink every day.
3. Lemon & Apple Juice
• Blend an apple to extract the apple juice.
• Now add a glass of water and 2-3 tablespoon of lemon juice to apple juice. Drink the mixture 3-4 times a day.
4. Water – Drinking good amounts of water keep your body hydrated all the time. To cleanse your colon, drinking about 10-12 glass of water every day.
5. Honey – Because of its health properties honey is used in colon cleansing.
• Add 2-3 tablespoon of honey in a glass of warm water.
• Drink this mixture in the empty stomach every morning to cleanse colon.
6. Green Tea – It is enriched with high amounts of anti oxidants that help to clean the colon. Drinking a cup of green tea even reduces the weight and it is highly recommended.
7. Avocado – It is rich in soluble, insoluble fiber, proteins and fatty acids that supports in good digestion. Add avocado in your regular diet to clean your colon.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey
• Take 2 Table spoon of honey, unfiltered vinegar and mix it well.
• Add this mixture to 8 ounces of water and drink this solution every day to cleanse your colon.
9. Amla Juice – Crush 100 grams of separated amla, add a glass of water and 2-3 tablespoon of honey to clean colon.
10. Orange Juice – Fresh orange juice can also aid in cleansing the colon. Drink a glass of orange juice every day to keep your colon clean.